Today, We Will Discuss About Kali Linux, About its Features And Also About, who should use Kali Linux.
So, let's Start our discussion
Q 1. What Is Kali linux?
Ans . Kali Linux is a Debian Based Linux Distribution Specially Design for Advance Penetration Testing.
Kali Linux Is like a complete collection of hacking tools and frameworks.
because kali linux come with 600+ pre-installed tools that can be used for Penetration Testing,
Security Research, Computer Forensics, Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis, And
for Many More.
Kali Linux is developed, funded and maintained by Offensive Security.
Now, Next Query Comes in our mind is what is offensive security.
Offensive Security Is a leading Company In Information Gathering
And In Training Fields. Offensive Security Also,
Provides Different Types Of Certification to their Students.
Let's Move ahead and talk about Kali Linux Features.
Q 2. Features OF Kali Linux?
Here, I Am Sharing Some Features Of Kali Linux. (I collected these features from Kali Linux Official Site.
So, You Can Trust On These Features.)
In Kali Linux Official Sites, Developer Says
- More than 600 penetration testing tools included: After reviewing every tool that was included in BackTrack, we eliminated a great number of tools that either simply did not work or which duplicated other tools that provided the same or similar functionality. Details on what’s included are on the Kali Tools site.
- Free (as in beer) and always will be: Kali Linux, like BackTrack, is completely free of charge and always will be. You will never, ever have to pay for Kali Linux.
- Open source Git tree: We are committed to the open source development model and our development tree is available for all to see. All of the source code which goes into Kali Linux is available for anyone who wants to tweak or rebuild packages to suit their specific needs.
- Wide-ranging wireless device support: A regular sticking point with Linux distributions has been supported for wireless interfaces. We have built Kali Linux to support as many wireless devices as we possibly can, allowing it to run properly on a wide variety of hardware and making it compatible with numerous USB and other wireless devices.
- Developed in a secure environment: The Kali Linux team is made up of a small group of individuals who are the only ones trusted to commit packages and interact with the repositories, all of which is done using multiple secure protocols.
- Multi-language support: Although penetration tools tend to be written in English, we have ensured that Kali includes true multilingual support, allowing more users to operate in their native language and locate the tools they need for the job.
- Completely customizable: We thoroughly understand that not everyone will agree with our design decisions, so we have made it as easy as possible for our more adventurous users to customize Kali Linux to their liking, all the way down to the kernel.
And Many More.
Let's Talk About Our Next Topic.
Q 3. Who Should Use Kali Linux?
Kali Linux Is Specially Designed For Penetration Tester,
Computer Forensic Experts And
For Cyber Security Re searcher.
Kali Linux Is a perfect choice for those who wants to learn ethical hacking,
cyber security related fields.
If You Are New With Linux Distribution And Only Wants To Learn Linux,
Gaming or any other other normal thing than
kali linux is not a good choice for you. because,
kali linux is created for professionals.
even, many time kali linux creates many problems with professionals also.
Although, Kali is an open source project, but it’s not a wide-open source project,
for reasons of security. The development team is small and trusted,
packages in the repositories are signed both by the individual committer
and the team, and — importantly — the set of upstream repositories from which
updates and new packages are drawn is very small. Adding repositories to your software
sources which have not been tested by the Kali Linux development team is a good way to
cause problems on your system.
At The End,
If you are looking for a Linux distribution to learn the basics of Linux
and need a good starting point, than
Kali Linux is not the ideal distribution for you.
If You Like Kali Linux And Wants To Download, Then Click Here
If You Like My Article,
Like, Comment, Share.
Written By :
More Update, Visit Our Regularly.
And Subscribe Our Blog,
Follow Us and share firstname.lastname@example.org
For Any Type of Suggestion Or Help